Featured Recipe: Chicken Cauli-Rice Porridge
20 Nov 2018
- Chicken Breast Fillet
- Fresh Garlic
- 1g Spring Onions
- 9g Onion
- Fresh Ginger
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Lemon (optional)
- Slice chicken into strips or cubes. Marinade with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Grind cauliflower until fine then set aside.
- Brown fresh garlic with a little oil, and set aside half of it for garnish.
- Continue sautéing the remaining garlic with onion. Add a little water and cook onion until it softens, then add ginger and chicken.
- Pour more water into the pot, add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cover until chicken has released its juices.
- Add ground cauliflower and continue simmering until cooked.
- Place in a bowl and top it with chopped spring onions and browned garlic. You can mix in lemon juice if desired.