- The Cohen’s Lifestyle Centre (CLC) Singapore Holiday Voucher promotion will run from November 15 – December 31, 2017.
- This promotion is available at CLC Singapore branch only.
- This promotion is open to all individuals who will sign-up for the Cohen Program at the time of their info session orientation day.
- Enrollees who are eligible for the promotion will be entitled to one (1) Holiday Voucher worth up to SG$300 for the purchase of the required BLOOD TESTS needed for their Cohen Program in their first 6-month contract duration.
- A maximum of one (1) Initial Blood Test and four (4) Repeat Blood Tests can be purchased per individual as needed by the program.
- In the event an individual is deemed not suitable to undergo the program due to a medical condition and/or abnormal initial blood test results, as per Dr. Cohen’s evaluation, a full refund of the program cost will be given less the cost of the Initial Blood Test worth SG$100.
- The grace period for refund expires once the initial blood test results are submitted. No refund may be made once the initial blood test results are submitted to CLC Singapore.
- This Holiday Voucher may only be used for the purchase of the required blood tests needed for the Cohen Program.
- Any amount remaining/unused on the Holiday voucher cannot be converted to a cash refund.
- This promotion is non-transferrable and non-convertible to cash or other items.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- In case of dispute, but not limited to, the enrollees eligibility, the Cohen’s Lifestyle Centre Singapore’s decision shall prevail.
LOSE WEIGHT DURING THE HOLIDAYS WITH THESE TIPS!
Weight gain is most common during the holiday season which accounts for about 51% of annual weight gain. And yes, we know how that it’s hard to turn away from all the carbs and sugar that you probably wouldn’t be having until next holiday season.
It might seem impossible, but a bit of discipline will help you with your diet over the holidays. Here are a few tips to help you keep your tummy at bay in case you find yourself wanting to splurge on unhealthy meals:
You know what they say… “The earlier the better.” If you want to look good for your Christmas parties, you’ll have to drop the unhealthy food and start your holiday weight loss challenge NOW! Prepare by stashing or giving away all the sugary treats you’ve stowed away in your fridge and cupboards. After that, bring out a calendar and mark the exact date you started. Remind yourself that any form of cheating that you do from this moment onward will only serve to hold you back.
It won’t help you if you skip breakfast just so you could binge on some food later on. Go for some healthy breakfast recipes and swap your hot chocolate for tea. Eat a healthy mix of protein and veggies to keep you satiated for the rest of the day. Don’t forget to stay away from the less-healthy side of the table during meals with your family. Getting a personalized meal plan will help loads during this process as it would guide you on exactly what you should eat and what you should avoid. Once you’re aware of what to eat, you will be able to lose weight rapidly.
KEEP YOUR GOAL WEIGHT IN MIND
Write it down, paste it on a memo board, or keep it as an everyday reminder on your phone. Just make sure that the number is on your mind at all times. Every time you get a bad case of the munchies, take a good look at that number so that you’ll remain determined to reach it.
A 15-minute brisk walk around your neighborhood will kickstart your metabolism. However, you should remember that in order to stay fit during the holiday season, it’s always best to watch what you eat. Exercising won’t get you anywhere if you keep loading up on carbs.
Yes, that cake looks good and the hot chocolate smells heavenly. Your mind might be telling you that you only live once so it’s best to dig in now. But is it really? If you end up binging, you’re another day away from your ideal body type. Restraining yourself is a good form of discipline that will help you when you’re maintaining your weight.
You can enjoy a slice of cake at any point of the year. You can get a cup of hot chocolate when you’ve reached your ideal weight. Pull yourself together and stay motivated. The “good” things are better enjoyed when you work hard for it.
Still thinking about ways to lose weight during the holidays? Get a safe and rapid weight-loss program to be your guide! Go for the tried and tested Cohen Diet – even doctors trust it.
The Cohen’s Lifestyle Program uses nutrition to achieve good health and overall well-being. A personalized Eating Plan – based on one’s biochemistry profile – is created for each client with precise amount of food and food combination to trigger weight loss for the individual. No need to second guess what you need to eat.
Aside from the Eating Plan, consultants who have also undergone the Cohen Program are available to guide you through all the phases of the program, including a Refeeding Phase to stabilize your weight after the weight loss phase, as well as Management Guidelines to help you maintain your weight through healthier eating habits.
For more information, you may contact us through the following numbers:
T: (65) 6353 9210 | M: (65) 9794 6749